Older Adults are the fastest growing segment of our population. Services, systems, and communities need to adjust to meet the changing needs of an aging society.
Social Policy Institute is working in partnership with the City of San Diego, The San Diego Foundation, and AARP to engage the community in transformative change.
In The End
To date, Social Policy Institute has spearheaded the following to solicit feedback and engage the community in the process:
• City of San Diego Parks and Recreation Department Staff Survey
• City of San Diego Parks and Recreation Community Interest Survey
• Age-Friendly San Diego Community Survey
• Policy Scan
• Eight Age-Friendly San Diego Listening Sessions
• COVID-19 Older Adult Survey
• Eight Age-Friendly San Diego Action Planning Sessions
• Key Informant Interviews